22-33kV Modified Polyethylene(HDPE) Cable Spacer
Modified polyethylene HDPE cable spacer
Modified polyethylene(HDPE) cable spacer is a new material for Distribution Line Cable. This will improve the system in terms of safety and reliability of the HV overhead distribution network in areas where power outages are common due to falling tree or branch contact, as well as in high fire risk areas and at river crossings.Its unique design allows its conductors to have a safe distance from each other without interacting with each other.
The Modified polyethylene(HDPE) Cable Spacer Has the Following Characteristics:
1. Excellent track-resistant.
2. High chemical resistance, High Resistance to Shock, Impact.
3. Unbreakable and light weight.
4. Easy Installation, Transportation and Storage.
5. Low cost of operation and maintenance.
6. Long service life.
7. Water repelling surface.
8. Reduced Tree Trimmings.
9. Lighting Protection.
10. Less Damaged cause by animals.